- Suitable for conventional (low) output moving coil cartridges in output range 0.2 to 1.0 mV
- Fast-Active preamp and equalisation technology
- Latest innovative Ultra-Linear technique
- Inherent reduced vinyl click and pop characteristic
- Rock steady sound stage and truly 3D performance
- Tube like sound with solid-state reliability
- Option to choose cartridge load resistance at time of purchase or 100 Ohms as standard
...the Reflex C is extraordinarily quiet... absolutely invisible... The tonal harvest was rich and bountiful, with a deep sonorous bass linearly joined by a smooth and creamy midrange, and progressing to clean and open treble that lacked nothing in sparkle, but never became bright or insistent... It showed excellent attack and pace, and was never intimidated by the often lavish production... Smooth, open, detailed and unobtrusive, this is quite a superb phono stage that should hold its own against more expensive designs.
Deon Schoeman, Audio Video (South Africa), August 2011
. . a good upgrade from the best of the currently available sub-$1,000 preamps like the Dynavector DV-75. It's good enough to pip the WhestTWO and even go head to head with the much more expensive Plinius Koru without embarrassment. A superb product, worthy of audition if you are in the market for a high end phono stage.
Michael Wong, AudioEnz (New Zealand), September 2010
What a difference the Reflex C makes! Collins saxophone is far more vibrant and the overall tonal balance is much improved providing a more involving musical presentation.
- forum member: McHolmeM (Malcolm Martin), Wantage
I'm shocked at what an improvement the Reflex C is over my PS Audio GCPH
- forum member: AustinBob (Bob Whitlock), USA